- Details provided to Best Practice and Best Practice in Nursing for the purpose of registration will be used to ensure that individuals are provided with relevant information relating to the event.
- Data may be shared with third parties to ensure the provision of services deemed essential. Data shared for this reason will not be used to market any services or products without the consent of the individual.
- Individuals reserve the right to opt-out of communications from Best Practice at any point in time.
- Attendees to Best Practice and Best Practice in Nursing will have the option for their badges to be scanned in while visiting theatres or feature areas, by doing so they are consenting to their registration details being shared with the sponsor of the theatre / feature area, session or stream.
- By allowing an exhibitor to scan their badge during the event individuals are consenting to their registration details including email being shared with this exhibitor.
PLEASE CONFIRM THAT YOU HAVE READ THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS BY TICKING THIS BOX.*
Please note, only UK healthcare professionals working within the NHS, private hospital, hospice, CCG, CSU, military, local authority, arm’s length body, academic organisations or secure environments are eligible to complimentary passes to attend the show. The organisers of Best Practice and Best Practice in Nursing will have the final decision to validate the pass. You can use your pass on both or either day at Best Practice and Best Practice in Nursing. There is a £99+VAT non-attendance fee should you fail to attend without notifying us first. To avoid this fee please cancel your place by 27th September 2019 or transfer your ticket to a colleague by the 9th-10th October. Click here for further information regarding our cancellation policy .